Enhanced Item Attributes, Quality Control, and Lot Trace Workbench QAD solutions
- Does your company struggle producing consistent product quality due to lack of visibility to ingredient, component or sub-assembly characteristics?
- Does your business require to comply your items with industry or government regulations such as RoHS, WEEE, Dodd-Frank Act for Conflict Minerals, or needs a way to quality received materials by country of origin, color,...?
- Are you spending a lot of resources tracking and tracing product for recalls or audits?
If these questions apply to you check out QAD Item Attributes, Quality Control, and Lot Trace Workbench solutions, which are currently available through the QAD Store (login required).
New Case Studies
Aesica Pharmaceuticals was faced with an unexpected challenge when a government serialization requirement deadline was moved up. An upgrade to QAD Enterprise Applications Enterprise Edition was the answer and the new Serialization module ensured their deadline was met.
ELHI Polymer Moulding has highly-automated processes that require extensive IT support. By moving to the cloud, ELHI now has access to all of the QAD Enterprise Applications functionality in a cloud delivery model and QAD's expertise to support them.
Vitatech was using a paper-based and labor-intensive quality control system. Upgrading to QAD Enterprise Applications Enterprise Edition gave them the enhanced Quality Control capabilities needed to produce the high-quality products they pride themselves on.
Boon or Bust for “Internet Sales Tax” Webinar
Congress has been debating the Marketplace Fairness Act for a long time. Who knows what the future holds for interstate commerce, but interesting alternatives are in debate, one being the Consumer Private Reporting (CPR). If passed, it would transform sales tax for millions of companies who do business in multiple states. Multi-state sales tax expert and attorney Jerry Donnini will explain:
- How CPR would affect online sellers
- Which companies will benefit the most
- How the burden of sales and use tax compliance might shift to the consumer
Webinar Cost: Free
Date: Tuesday, June 10th
Time: 2 PM - 3 PM EDT / 11 AM - 12 PM PDT